ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radiator replacement - 200 Cup

Clio 200 Cup
Unfortunate enough to have sprung a leak on my radiator😡

local garage are quoting me about 400 quid. This seems expensive? They are saying no one supplies the radiator apart from directly through Renault, I have seen some on eBay that are a lot cheaper, are these ok to use Or do I have to go for the official Renault part? it is a cup so has no aircon, just needs the rad.

thanks in advance
Freddie

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Are you in the UK?
This is the price for a 200 CUP one directly from Renault. Use the part number from the picture to search on ebay and other places.

Capture.JPG

Obviously you will need a coolant change with TYPE D coolant from renault (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-LITRE-TYPE-D-ENGINE-COOLANT-ANTI-FREEZE-FROM-RENAULT/281610886635) 5L should be enough.

Do you plan on doing the rad change yourself ?

£400 all in isnt outrageous, it is a little expensive but the job will be 2 hours ish once the rad has been changed and the coolant changed and bled etc.