ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

radio clock

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
funny thing happened yesterday, my radio clock starting changing the hour on its own. tried pressing the button repeatedly and also beating it, lol.

stopped doing it when i got in car today, then randomly started and stopped again.

anyone have this happen before? i did wonder if the button was stuck or something but it seems to be fine.

bit random, for a random renault electrics lol

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
Just so people know. The problem was dry joints on the solder, all over the board as well not isolated to one part. Basically since its located near the middle heater panel that makes sense. Just needed some solder lovin. Lol

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
no not at all. and by that i assume you mean 00:00 been fine since i resoldered the dry joints

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
Update to the problem:
Its started again. Odly however ive noticed it only does it went the car is off. So when I start the car, the hour suddenly starts changing repeatedly. Depending on how long the car has been sitting around then when you start it, it will change the hour more or less. Im wondering if this could be an earth fault. But I also wonder if the clock is commanded actions by the ecu before the time changes. Really baffled with this now thought I had nailed it.....