ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sporadic, wipers, indicators, windows

Renault Clio
Yesterday I was out in the car in the middle of some pretty torrential rain. Stopped off for something and when I resumed driving and the wipers stopped working. I had to pull over to clear the windscreen. I set off and they began working again. This stopping/starting, working/not working happened three times but got home with them working.
I went out this afternoon and all was working.
This evening I was driving and the indicators stopped working, and the wipers, and the electric windows.
I stopped at my destination and all started working again. Drove home a few hours later and all was fine again.
At no point were the headlamps affected. The engine was also always running during these cut outs and subsequent re-workings.

Hoping these symptoms will point to something pretty obvious. Loose connection perhaps. Seems quite widespread for that though.

Any thoughts or insights would be much appreciated folks? Thanks in advance.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Car year model and make would help.

If clio2, the uch needs repairing.