ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

radio code for standard cd player in 172

ok silly question, but will renault be able to provide me with a code for my standard cd player?

I have just relised that I dont think i was ever give the code when i bought my car, as I just replaced the standard HU in and now its wanting a code, and I cannot find it anywhere.

or am i stuffed? thxs!!!

Clio v6

They should have it on file. My parts guy told me what mine was with just a few clicks on his screen.

I suppose I should have said that i didnt actually buy the car from Renault, thats the problem :(

Where is the code listed (if I was to have it). is it on a seperate credit card sized peice of plastic, or printed in any of the manuals?

ah ha! yer right thx muchly!

there was stupid idiot me trying to enter that code yesterday, only to reliease now how to enter it properly. So theres me thinking the one in the serivce book werent right. :oops:

thansk again!