ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio code

I had some work done on my car with Mike at Rentech yesterday. Part of that work was to have a new battery fitted. Anyway, because of that, the radio's asking for the code. I never checked when I bought the car back in May '07 but it seems it's not with the documentation.

So how do I get it? Approach Renault with my logbook and pay them some monies? If so, then they will only have the factory standard code so if the person who owned the car before me changed it, then they can't give me that code. If that was the case, how would I carry out a master re-set (so to speak)?

BMW F21 125d
If your car is an import (and some UK) then theres a sticker inside one of your manuals with a random 4 digit code, worked for me on the 172!

Megane dci 130
It will be in the 1st page of your service book. If not I or matt black can get it for you. PM me.