ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Display

Clio 172 Mk2 PH2
I need to change the bulb/led behind the radio display on my Ph2 172. As that side has gone dim, where do I start.

Please Help :eek:

CB600FS
Dash top off. Pull back the seal on the inner part of the door towards the front. Remove the 2 trims running alongside the A posts. Open both doors, remove a Clip facing outwards - little black thing. If the doors where shut, you'd be unable to see it.
Remove the cowling around the steering wheel - 3 T20's where your knees are but you can just take the top bit off. Remove the trim above the glove box, remove all screws behind it. Same where the key goes on the drivers side. Remove screws/trims where your speedo is.
Then Lift the whole dash up, wiggle it or do whatever you need to - good to have a mate to give you a lift out.

You'll see how to remove it from there, you just twist the little screw holders 45 degrees, be careful they are delicate. I had one of those bulbs go, never got round to changing it, left it a couple of months and it started working again, like a good'un. Laziness DOES pay off.

Clio 172 Mk2 PH2
Thanks for the detailed reply, mate!
I think I can see the radio display well enough to leave it alone...! Nothing is ever easy is it?

CB600FS
I left mine for ages and its started working again! A bit wierd.

Its only a 30 minute job really but they can be awkward to line them up on your own say.