ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RADIO SCREEN

2001 Clio 1.2
Probably a stupid question but:S:S:S...I have recently bought a Mk2 Ph2 clio and the screen above the radio in the middle of the dash does not come on...do i have to turn it on...or is it bust (if so does anyone know whats up with it)

Cheers,
Joe.

RS200
Do you have a standard HU in there? Aftermarket HUs don't usually display anything up there.

But saying that, if the time and temperature don't even display then there's an issue. It could just be that the bulbs behind have gone, which is just could be a case of replacing them, or the display may have become unconnected. Easiest way to check to to take the dash top off and have a look behind it.

There's a guide on here how to do that, but it may just be for members, so you might have to pay £10 to join to have a look at it.

Clio 1.4s Ph1!
With my after market radio nothing displayed but then I disconnected the battery and reconnected it and now it'll display the time.
Thats a ph1, the button on end of the wiper stalk does nothing though.
How good are the standard HU's?

Listerine & Poledo
you can get aftermarket units to work with the dash-top display.

Well, I did with my Alpine anyway, no doubt others can too.

DOnt think they're particularly cheap though