ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

raf marham trackday vid drifting the skyline

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
last weekend i went to norfolk for the raf marham trackday with my dad in his drift car and skylineowners.com was a wiked weekend we got a couple of mates following us videoing the drifting i did a quick vid edit and here it is enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6sOyBOalWk

there was also a blue cup there with a gdi sticker and tints any one off here?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm sorry but 'My Dad in his drift car' just sounds cool as f**k!!

Wicked vid.

nhb ep3
I was there on the saturday, your dad has got some skills!! That white supra there was also very rapid!! I think the next one is in August!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
I was there on the saturday, your dad has got some skills!! That white supra there was also very rapid!! I think the next one is in August!

cheers mate we blew the engine up on sunday lol but we wil be at the next one with a few more drifters from the bdc and edc which will be good was you on the track?

nhb ep3
No wasnt on track, havent got the v6 anymore!! Im based at marham so usually pop down and have a watch, i have a couple of mates who marshall!! Thats abit s**t about the engine!! Was Sunday a better turn out?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
No wasnt on track, havent got the v6 anymore!! Im based at marham so usually pop down and have a watch, i have a couple of mates who marshall!! Thats abit s**t about the engine!! Was Sunday a better turn out?

yeh was packed on sunday took ages to get in let me know when the next one is mate when you find want to make sure we are defintly there and come say hi next time ill get you a passenger ride in the drift car

nhb ep3
I work in the same building as the guys who organise it so i will find a date out for you!! I will definitely go on the sunday on the next one!! Yeah ill come and say hi, passenger ride sounds good too, cheers!!

TVR Cerbera
That was me in the Blue cup with GDI stickers. had a right blast. sorry about your engine. all i need is 4 new tyres and new brakes!

Daz

Ps i think i overtook that later in the day when it was raining.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeh the track was abit rough lol got another engine in it now will you be at the next one?

Deffo. gonna have track brakes on it soon so i can at least brake into the corners without the fear of going straight on....lol

yeh few skylines with us hitting 150's down the straight then there brakes started failing lol a few went straight on i think we will be back with a few drifters next time for abit of a show

TVR Cerbera
Deffo. gonna have track brakes on it soon so i can at least brake into the corners without the fear of going straight on....lol

yeh few skylines with us hitting 150's down the straight then there brakes started failing lol a few went straight on i think we will be back with a few drifters next time for abit of a show

i was letting off before the cones and hitting 135- 137 (gps). i should get flat out next time (147 gps)