ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ragnotti production

Does anyone know if the Ragnotti was really limited to the 300 that they claimed?

Was it 300 for France and then some for other markets?

It seems that they sold rather poorly even though there were supposedly only 300 built...

Anyone with the inside information on the continental cars?

A lot more than 300 have been sold in the UK. Email Renaults Cusomter Services, theyre usually pretty helpful with facts and figures (just no good if something is wrong with your car!)

Rhys

They had to sell 2500 cups and Ragnottis for homologation purposes but all the information Ive seen pointed to just 300 for France, and it appears that many of these sat at the dealers for some time.

I bought mine in Luxembourg, and as far as I know there were 2 sold there. I wonder if the Luxembourg cars werre part of the 300 "French" cars or additional production and whether other continental countries got an allocation either out of the 300 or from additional production over nad above that number.

Was the 2500 homologation run made up of 2200 Cups and 300 Ragnottis or were there other versions of the car included like the PS 2?