ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rainbow Six arrived.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had a blast on XB360 Rainbow Six last night. There's nothing like throwing you in at the deep end, seems like a top game. The weapons and accuracy in them is amazing, even down to the reloading. I like the regenerating health idea on the same theme as Gears of War. You cant quite take as much damage as Fenix, but its more realistic I suppose. Played for about an hour, and got to the rooftop before I was taken out by a terrorist on a neighbouring building. b******s :mad:

Excellent so far :approve:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yep, really good, really got into it now, I've just come out of Vegas and am at the Dam.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Am I right in thinking the game gets a LOT better after the first escapade, too?

F82 M4
love this game. Buy the camera and get your face on the characters, its fantastic! I look great in special forces gear.

If you want a challenge - Terrorist Hunt, Realistic, High density on Libary. V.hard!

ive got it on PC - maxed the graphics out and its stunning (better than 360 of course lol) - its great in vegas - havent got past that yet - screw you 360boffs! haha!

Golf GTD
this game is definately one of the hardest ive played. I keep getting owned by the enemies on this, and as such am only on the first mission.

Must try and complete it some more.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It does seem hard. But in a good way. Dont want it being too easy, plus I cant imagine soldiers in real time having an easy time :)

Golf GTD
that is true, it is awesome online also. infact i think i have played it more online than i have single player

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
its quite possible the best game game i own.

Just on the construction site at dante's.

No doubt i'll be playing through it again on realistic for the rainbow 6 legend award LOL

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i can live with the "shitty joystick" whilst i'm sat on my sofa playing on a big HDTV with thumping surround sound

F82 M4
wasn't a big fan of COD 3, though it was a lil too colourfull. Is funny thought when your playing with your mates crusing around on the motor bikes.

My xbox is on 42" HD TV but standard sound :( Is it worth getting a good sound set up for gaming?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yep, mines running on a Samsung 42" HD Plasma, with Dolby Digital optical from the 360, full surround sound including the sub, its great revving the tits off the cars in Test Drive, scares the sh*t out of the cats though, lol. Just waiting for my HD-DVD to arrive so I can try out the 360 HD-DVD drive I got last night.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah. I got further on it last night, you get the sh*t kicked out of you in the lower section of the dam (after Vegas), quite a hard level, the first one I really needed to use grenades in.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i got this faceplate for mine for £11 off ebay, although it was given free with pre-orders at some stores apparently (i didn't pre-order) :

360.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i got this faceplate for mine for £11 off ebay, although it was given free with pre-orders at some stores apparently (i didn't pre-order) :

360.gif

[Darth Vader voice] Impressive... [/Darth Vader voice]

Think I'll be looking at some of those myself. :)

ive got mine rigged up to a yamaha receiver with bose accoustimass 10 via optical, some games sound amazing, call of duty 2 being one, gears of war is pretty good too, sounds great coming from the rear when someone behind you is getting their face chainsawed

Had it since xmas and not really played on it, first time i played it online was last night and i have to say what an amazing game it is, online co-op mode is awesome.

Anyone want to add me my tag is: Proven Stokie

there are a few of us from Saxo Sports Club who go on SSC v Clio Sport anyone? :p

1.8 Civic EX
does this have the same shitty bit at the beginning of the each level where you have to plan where all the different teams go throughout the level like the very first Rainbox 6 game? Thats the only one I've played and I hated it....if it doesn't have that in it then I may puchase this one...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
So out of GOW and Rainbow 6, which would you advise me buying?? From this thread Rainbow 6 sounds pretty awsome.....

rainbow six, definately, I've not put it down since I've had it and I hardly used the 360 in the last 6 odd months I've had it.