ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

White APE
Been caining it past few days on domination worth just the shotgun. Makes you play in a completely different way and has made my K/D go up significantly.

Packs out tomorrow on Ps too.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yesterday I played for an hour and a half against the bots just quick scoping and getting the timing right. I played a few games and I was literally pissing off everyone. Lol must be doing it right.

White APE
No matter how much I try I can't quick scope for s**t.

Beasting with the new peacekeeper though. Enjoying the new maps too.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
No matter how much I try I can't quick scope for s**t.

Beasting with the new peacekeeper though. Enjoying the new maps too.

Have a few games with the bots. I line the rifle with the player first then scope and shoot. Try the laser sight to help get your accuracy right. You're pretty much unstoppable once you get it right.

Astra (H) VXR
Have a few games with the bots. I line the rifle with the player first then scope and shoot. Try the laser sight to help get your accuracy right. You're pretty much unstoppable once you get it right.

Another way which works

Scope in and stick a little dot of blue tack on your screen where the bullet hits... Line that up with the player..

It's not too hard with some practice, but at long range it can be solid..

Check out zzirgrizz on YouTube, one of the best quick scopers in the world.. He's class..

I find quick scoping is only good on certain game types when you can spawn trap. ie domination, demolition etc. F4A and TDM sub machine guns dominate! IMO of course

Astra (H) VXR
Changed my controller round to tactical.. Anyone else do this? The art of drop shotting is on... Pretty effective in one on one situations

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Always used tactical from the first time i played MW2 (my first cod game)... It's by far the best layout IMO... My post-game stats speak for themselves...

Astra (H) VXR
Yea mine are getting better.. I just have the odd moment ATM were I either try and stand someone and duck or try and duck and stab lol

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I'm so used to it I have no problems... However, if I try to play halo, I'm awful as I throw grenades everyone I try to aim!

Astra (H) VXR
Arrrgghhhy controller has broken... Won't turn right...

It's like Derek Zoolanders twin from a parallel universe

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
New zombies map looks promising! Pretty cool theatrical trailer :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I f**king give up with this.

HOST MIGRATION. Then a minute later the f**king thing bombs!

Sound distortion, randomly almost every game - but only on Black ops? WTF?!? Doing my f**king tits right in :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I gave up quite a while ago. Certainly won't be buying another COD title again.

Bus w**ker
This is the first COD game in years that I've not had any connection or unexplainable lag situations with. It's a shame none of the old BLOPS XBox lot got it, because all the good game modes are there to have a laugh on and some of the maps are amazing. I just jump on and off occasionally for a quick blast, before rage quitting because some 11 year old is so much better than me and handing me my arse. I'll check the new map pack out at some point.

AK

M240i
New zombie map sounds interesting. Refuse to fork out 1200 MSP just for one zombie map, why can't they just release it separately.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just downloading the new maps now, not a regular player but love a bit of hardcore team deathmatch when I'm online.

Clio 1.2 16V
Mod of death is the only good thing about this pack! Not that keen on the new multiplay maps, first one was a lot better. Shame theres no new weapon either :(.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I still haven't played this, It'll be the last COD I buy I reckon. I had a quick blast on it not long after release and I haven't turned the Xbox on since.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Why is the story line audio so so quiet, then everything else deaf con 5

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Why is the story line audio so so quiet, then everything else deaf con 5

Lol - I've noticed that. I've not got the space currently to setup my 5.1 speakers, so I'm just using a pair of desktop ones. Mumble, mumble, mumble-something-or-other, then BOOM!!!

Not as bad with the headset on, though.

D.

Got this for pc today. Bit gutted there isn't hardcore FFA :( that was my favourite mode.

Think I might be due a graphics card upgrade because I was lagging a bit till I turned all the settings down. Is 60fps the limit? Mine doesn't seem to go higher than that.

I'm up to rank 15 now. Trying to get to 16 so I can get a slightly less random smg. I'm dying to go back to cod 4 so I can get my P90 and get back on some maps I know :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got this for pc today. Bit gutted there isn't hardcore FFA :( that was my favourite mode.

Think I might be due a graphics card upgrade because I was lagging a bit till I turned all the settings down. Is 60fps the limit? Mine doesn't seem to go higher than that.

I'm up to rank 15 now. Trying to get to 16 so I can get a slightly less random smg. I'm dying to go back to cod 4 so I can get my P90 and get back on some maps I know :D

Have you started with the SP campaign yet? Pretty brutal in parts - I'd arguably say it's the most violent of the COD campaigns so far. Still thoroughly enjoyable - and it has several 'endings' too - dependant on your actions during the SP game.

Certainly worth a play-through if you have the time.

D.

Have you started with the SP campaign yet? Pretty brutal in parts - I'd arguably say it's the most violent of the COD campaigns so far. Still thoroughly enjoyable - and it has several 'endings' too - dependant on your actions during the SP game.

Certainly worth a play-through if you have the time.

D.

No I just went straight to multiplayer. Don't usually enjoy the campaigns as much, but I will try it some time.

Astra (H) VXR
Still smashing this. Going for some diamond camos on my SMG's.. Finally decided I need to do something to keep it interesting.. Scorpion is a s**t gun! Really winding me up..

Cap40 pistols are absolutely brutal though, most overpowered gun in the game.. At close range they are unbeatable.

White APE
Glad I'm not the only one that struggles with the scorpion. It's just too fast with too much recoil.

Astra (H) VXR
Yea, suppressor calms it a bit but its too weak then.. The ballista sniper is a beast though.. Easiest one to quick scope with