ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raised 50mm.. =)

couldnt get it MOT'd with it as low as it was, so a few hours later, 50mm higher....

IMG_00271.gif

how it was...

IMG_0041.jpg

:dapprove: looks so odd to me being in its MOT state

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Id of thought it would be like the rear seatbelt rule. If it doesnt have any suspension surely they cant test it to fail? :p

S4 Avant
loads nicer now its been lifted, must have been a b**ch to drive anywhere for fear of scraping it all the time

LY V6 with Recaros
I like it now too actually, it still looks low even thought it's 50mm higher!

b/g 182, meg tourer
f**k you run it so low usually! lol
i really do like it how it is now for your mot. its still pretty low

clio 182 black /gold
It does look better. My local garage has there ramp in the ground so it is flush with the floor. Did it pass?

wait and see ;)
only reason he raised it is because it rubbed on full lock and its an instant fail...well thats wot he told me lol... and hes at the mot centre now

well it passed...........yeah a few places wouldnt test it because it was fouling the arches on the front on full lock!

think its gona do down 20mm and il be happy, not going back to what it was before i dont think :p

White Sti Hatch
well it passed...........yeah a few places wouldnt test it because it was fouling the arches on the front on full lock!

think its gona do down 20mm and il be happy, not going back to what it was before i dont think :p

Dont be a wimp jord !!!