ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raised 50mm.. =)

Clio dymanique
oh ryt look bigger than that.
puttin my new alloys on 2moz :)
What lowering springs ya using m8?

M

mini-valver

I'd go half that back down again lad! Snake? More like a f**king elephant ;)

why the hell u tryin to make ur car normal...!?! warrington council wont use u now to clean the chewing gum off the roads!

find a company that can make springs for cars that will fit your coilover kit, there are many many different variables to it aswell lol

Ph1 Sport
find a company that can make springs for cars that will fit your coilover kit, there are many many different variables to it aswell lol

hmm, ill just ring spax and ask if theydo a 100mm spring for the RSX kit then lol

Tangoed Works
looks perfect now, but before was top notch for comical effect. what kinda looks did you get at traffic lights lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like it slammed on the floor, looks proper Bo! lol

Seriously though, i do prefer it slammed, although i dont like the rat look with the sidestrips missing. Looks s**t.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I think it looked great before, I wouldn't like to live with it but purely on looks it was good. I woudn't like to see the state of the underide of your car though.

Please buy some side strips!!!