ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally crash... again -.-

Rally Clio N3 Mk2
As i were jumping on the rocks that was the tought that went through my mind "please dont roll... not again... not again" *rolls* "ah for f***s sake!!!" *violently punches the windshield while the car rests upside down.

So you might wonder wtf im talking about, well a couple of months ago i had a massive massive crash on November in a dodge neon where i somehow survived, this was the first race of the year with a new car, all the rally went great but at 200m before finishing the race (yes... two f**king hundred meters!!!) there is a small jump, and as soon as i land a *clunk* noise catches my attention and 30meters ahead the car suddenly pulls to the left of the road and there was nothing i could do on a straightaway doing arround 150kmh i go out of the road jumping on rocks and the car then landed on the noise flipping over:

dsc05856ii7.jpg

01201gf9.jpg

so 2 rolls in consecutive races at high speed straight aways for mechanical issues... sigh.

80MPG BEEZA
they say if you think about the car doing something it will do it, e.g if you think your gonna understeer and crash with the speed your doing it probably will!

Rally Clio N3 Mk2
Clio's are strong little f**kers eh?

Unlucky about rolling it dude.

Actually they are very frail and definitelly not good for gravel rallies, they break too easily, however they are tarmac monsters.

Im amazed how freaking good the car handles i mean wtf, it has Mcpherson and dependant rear suspension, it is suppoused to handle like crap but it doesnt, plus its the car with the best feedback ive driven in my life.

Last edited:
  Rally Clio N3 Mk2
btw this video is like 2 seconds before i crash, i was going quite fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOR1bfq-T6A

Your telling me , the car held up well considering how fast you were going ,but glad your ok

Well i dont mean its structural integrity for crashes, i havent tested that properly yet (and hope i wont hah), i mean the mechanical parts are very frail, its not a strong resistant car like other rally cars ive driven, but its very fast

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Your telling me , the car held up well considering how fast you were going ,but glad your ok

Well i dont mean its structural integrity for crashes, i havent tested that properly yet (and hope i wont hah), i mean the mechanical parts are very frail, its not a strong resistant car like other rally cars ive driven, but its very fast
Aye. It's French. The parts give up easily ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My God, You were going fairly so to get out of it alive your a lucky guy, Clio's seem quite safe looking over the past few days posts

Rally Clio N3 Mk2
That crash in a rally car (roll cage + harnesses etc) is not that brutal, atleast not to seriously injure the passengers, however on my previous rally i had a brutal crash that could have easily be fatal.

Rally is a sick sick motorsport ;), is there anyone else here who competes seriously in rallies?

rallysierrajuarez200701gg0.jpg

rallysierrajuarez200701ku1.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Dam that's sickening :( looked a smart little beast too!

Main thing is you're ok
Welcome to ClioSport too :)