ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rallycross at Croft, Sun 22 March

Clio 220 lpg
I was asked to do this Event in my cClio rally car, should of got it ready and had a go. should be good though

Does anybody know if Steve Heppenstall is any good? Hes local to me and my boss rants and raves about how good he is :S

Are the pits open on these events? Years since I've been to croft.

You're free to watch from anywhere round the circuit, but unless you have a wristband (team/crew member) you can't officially get into the pitlane as far as I'm aware. The paddocks are all open and you can wander round the backs of the garages.

Sweet, I did the junior rallycross for a few years before moving on and have just been looking after a few people in the recent seasons. how did you find it? which event did you do?

Sweet, I did the junior rallycross for a few years before moving on and have just been looking after a few people in the recent seasons. how did you find it? which event did you do?

I did the Saturday Senior Minicross, the day before last year's Superprix at Croft in the Revivals hire mini. Massive difference from anything I've done before, very steep learning curve - two trips through the gravel, but didn't come last in any of the heats/final :) Will have to catch you at a meeting soon :)