ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random Non-Start

Trophy #321
Hi,

My 172 about a 2 weeks ago wouldn't start 2-3 times in the same day, it wouldn't even turn over, just turn key and dead, but battery ect fine, anyway it started with a bump + I shrugged it off because it's french. Fast forward to tonight and it's been working fine since, every time no problem, then tonight, same thing, just dead won't crank over, so again bump start, drove it over road from petrol station to gym, knocked it off, then to try it on agen, + started fine, same after I got out gym.

I guess it's not a major issue but It's bugging me as 99% of the time I don't have a passenger + I will eventually get caught out and be somewhere by myself and not be able to start it. Any-one know what could be causing this? My mate has a corsa that had the same problem and I think it was a crank control sensor? or something like that which I could try but I thought I'd see if any-one has any advice before I start replacing things.

Cheers, Adam