ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random pics of my clio (warning - its standard and boring)

Golf GT TDi 130
Some pics of my clio, had it for about a year and a half now. never posted pics up before so i thought id give it a go!

All thats been done is colour coding and silvervisions at the front. No further plans for it because personally i dont wanna throw all my money at a 1.2.

Any comments welcome!

Last edited:
  Golf GT TDi 130
Photos on now!

sorry for the delay, had to edit the no. plates out.

DSCF0052.gif

Picture2.gif

DSCF0090.gif

Chocolate Bar™
looks tidy! just cos its a 1.2 doesnt mean u shouldnt spend money on it, i've thrown loads away on mine :D

Golf R/Leon FR
yeah as middo says spend some money on it, lower it to the floor, IK, exhaust will look even better then...

Golf GT TDi 130
cheers for the comments. looking to step up to something with a bit more power after winter so no more money being spent on the clio. Another reason I've not modded it was because it used to share a carpark with ajrmotorsport's clio and 2 modded black clios in one carpark mightve been a bit silly!

Golf GT TDi 130
knew id forgotten something! yeah clear side repeaters. cheers for pointing that one out.

theres loadsa polish on it aswell!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Got the right idea, save your money and upgrade the car at some point, Looks good at the moment.

Golf GT TDi 130
Paul J said:
Got the right idea, save your money and upgrade the car at some point, Looks good at the moment.

thats my thinking, keeping it til june when i finish uni and then upgrading. Thinking about an Ibiza Cupra but still early days yet. Will need to test drive a 172/182 and compare them.

MKIII 138
cupra is bloomin rapid the 180bhp 1.8 20v turbo sounds sex when induction and proper exhaust is on.. i think over on seatcupra.net some users are running 350bhp on IHI turbo upgrades.
but simply take to jabbasport + get a miltek and you can see 225bhp quite easily with higher figure arising with better intake and intercooler mods.
its the torque that gives it a real push all the time and yes they drink fuel, but the engine is soo much better thab the 172`s and 20v engines i.e new focus RS is 20v, most audi engines are 20v and they sound really nice not like the monotone noise you get from a 16v engine.

handle with lots of grip, but if would still take my 172cup/172/182 etc.. over one even if it had 1000hp as there not involving to drive and of course are more expensive to run

Golf GT TDi 130
meggerman said:
cupra is bloomin rapid the 180bhp 1.8 20v turbo sounds sex when induction and proper exhaust is on.. i think over on seatcupra.net some users are running 350bhp on IHI turbo upgrades.
but simply take to jabbasport + get a miltek and you can see 225bhp quite easily with higher figure arising with better intake and intercooler mods.
its the torque that gives it a real push all the time and yes they drink fuel, but the engine is soo much better thab the 172`s and 20v engines i.e new focus RS is 20v, most audi engines are 20v and they sound really nice not like the monotone noise you get from a 16v engine.

handle with lots of grip, but if would still take my 172cup/172/182 etc.. over one even if it had 1000hp as there not involving to drive and of course are more expensive to run

cheers for the info! looks like i need to do a bit of test driving and compare them. Any other cars to consider in this fold? Against CTR's because apparantly they are only quick above 5500rpm and i dont wanna be constantly thrashing a car.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
really tidy loking mate, i would lower it 60mm on shocks and springs like mine is getting next week :D stick a 3" round back box on it and then if u want more va va voom stick a 1.6 16V or 172 lump in it :D