ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Driver Runs Over Bikers in NYC

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Bikers riding like pricks.
Biker tries to cut up range rover. Loses.
Several hundred bikers surround range rover offering facial reconstruction surgery.
Range rover driver has wife and kids to protect.

No doubt the range rover driver was on the phone to the cops as soon as possible.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Not knowing what happened before the video started, i'm on the fence. However no matter what I had done, there is no way I would stop to be greeted by 100 leather clad power rangers. I'd do anything I could to get out of that situation especially with a wife and child on board.

PB Clio 172
well we don't know what happened before the video started... but running over people then driving off is not the answer...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Not knowing what happened before the video started, i'm on the fence. However no matter what I had done, there is no way I would stop to be greeted by 100 leather clad power rangers. I'd do anything I could to get out of that situation especially with a wife and child on board.

You can see the original accident. Bike pulls in front of him then slows down because the biker's more interested in looking for his mate than the rangey behind him.

what ? that makes it right to run over people does it ?

You'd rather sit there and be battered to death?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'd probably have felt as threatened as be did. Report says they were damaging his car before he drove off first time.

Should have specced it with bullet proof glass, then helmet boy at the end would have got a nasty surprise when it bounced back straight into his face.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
what ? that makes it right to run over people does it ?

Yes IMHO

If I had to choose between my family getting assaulted, or I run over a load of people who were choosing to engage in violent acts against me and had the option to get out the way instead if they wish, I would do exactly what he did.

As far as I can see he got the hell out of there while running over as few people as possible.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Bikers like that are absolute c**ks. Fact.

Why do bikers think they own the road?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I'm with chip, I don't know the ins and outs of it. As we don't know what lead up to this it's hard to comment as a lot of car drivers are idiots when they think they're protected by a bit of tin they become rocky. (especially 4x4's & rep mobiles)

But, if it was me & I had my family in the car (if they are indeed in the car) i'd run them down like skittles to keep my family safe.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The range rover doesn't seem to intent on getting away either..? If that were me i'd have been out of there by any way possible, and that means using those clowns as speed bumps!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You can see the original accident. Bike pulls in front of him then slows down because the biker's more interested in looking for his mate than the rangey behind him.

To me it looked like the bike was brake testing the RR. I'd like to see the build up to the 'first' incident if indeed it was the first.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I ride a bike but if that was happening to me with my family in the car the bikers would be felling the bumper of my car simple as. Would be good see all of the video to see how it all really started. But either way a shocking video and not nice to see.

I'd have done the same being in the Range though, being confronted by 100s of biker c*nts are you really going to stop and try to settle things. Let alone with you wife and kids on board.

Probably would have knocked a lot more of them down when I got surrounded too. Especially at the end, into reverse and more bowling!

Last edited:
  A4 Avant
If the odds were 100 against 1 then I'd be doing exactly the same and dealing with the consquences later.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If the odds were 100 against 1 then I'd be doing exactly the same and dealing with the consquences later.

Indeed, in a fight with 100 people in leathers and crash helmets, Id sooner try and defend my family in court than on the pavement if I was him!