ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Sport Pics/Detail/Review

Woop, well i just sold my TDV6 a few hours ago, so i may be in the market for a TDV8! :)

Good call.. Remaps are meant to be worthwhile :)

Looks really nice and cleans up a treat, colour looks awsome. Looks like a good change from the lambo if there is such a thing

Yeah, your right. I'm missing the fun factor, but the RRS itself is just immense. Probably the best car all round I've ever owned. Should have seen the amount I got in the back from B&Q yesterday!

£3.5k? They look nice, but no thanks! That'll be going in the toy fund!

CHeers for the rescue on Friday nite!!! BMW, Semi Slicks, Slow + A FLAT CARPARK = Nothing!!!

RRS + all of the above...No probs!

Nae bother.. Its been great the last few days lol

Turbos.
What is actually Cosworth about it? I remember reading that Afzal Kahn bought the F1 plate as pictured on that site, it was £375k!

He's done well selling his cheap tat, the plate is on an SLR i think,

I'm not a huge fan of the aftermarket RRS' TBH. They all look a bit pimp!

I've started enquiring about changing it already.. :eek:

As great as it is in this weather, its a bit boring!

The CF one looks sweet!
There is a kahn one local too me, smoothed out everything with the kahn wheels painted matt black. Its pantcreamworthy.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
I'm not a huge fan of the aftermarket RRS' TBH. They all look a bit pimp!

I've started enquiring about changing it already.. :eek:

As great as it is in this weather, its a bit boring!

lol............first dibs, £30k!!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
I actually do like it... But its just not my thing. The handling is not actually that bad. Same with the power, but its just very dull.. I dont exactly look forward to driving it. LOL

You fancy it? ;)

wouldnt mind one, and your one is pretty much ideal spec. when you selling?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Are they? Seem to have a good rep on PH.

PH lot are all gimps though. Major fan boys to who ever they get thier cars from. They just sold a T350, in the same colour and spec as mine with 1k less miles on it for £23500. Needless to say the owner wasn't too happy when i told him what he could have had mine for!

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Not actually driven the V6 but they are meant to be a bit sluggish..

V6 is fecking awful. i had a '09 Disco TDV6. 26mpg. 11 miles of fuel to overtake a van. just no go in it, ok once up to speed, but took days to get to 60.

edit: much worse than a TDI golf.