ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Sport Pics/Detail/Review

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Example.

In our V6 RRS.

Pull out to over take a truck
Start wanking
Cum
Wipe dick on door card
Pull in from overtaking.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I actually do like it... But its just not my thing. The handling is not actually that bad. Same with the power, but its just very dull.. I dont exactly look forward to driving it. LOL
i know what you mean, doesnt require you to 'do much'. Just a huge big comfy auto cruiser. Doesnt sound very involving. Again least you can say you have had one.

what about a nice RS4?

this one is up here

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1356940.htm

Midlothian heid said:

Immaculate condition RS4 Avant 2007-07
Sprint blue metallic
ONLY 17000 miles
Full audi History
Electric Glass Sunroof
Sat nav Plus
19% wheels.
Ipod/CD changer
Bluetooth preparation
Privacy Glass
Heated seats.
Ultra rare Carbon Ceramic brakes.
Milteck exhaust with open/shut valves
Carbon echaust surround
H&R spacers.
Re-mapped.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Must admit that is pretty nice, but I miss the 'rawness' of the TVR..

When i started mine the other morning it told me both the oil and water temps were 201degrees.

It seems TVR didn't think we could get into minus figures here lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Must admit that is pretty nice, but I miss the 'rawness' of the TVR..

true, but imo the TVR is a very hard 'day to day' car to live with, even though im a huge huge fan.

I just think something like the RS4 combined a bit more user friendlyness.
That one there is a ring basher with the spec, a tad high price for the private sale, but im sure the ceramic brakes were an expensive option from audi. Also the chap has imo made the car better with spacers, miltek and a remap.

:cool:

You bemoaned the Lambo as it was hard to drive daily, surely the TVR could slip into that category.

Actually sod it, just get a speed 12

:evil:

When i started mine the other morning it told me both the oil and water temps were 201degrees.

It seems TVR didn't think we could get into minus figures here lol

LOL. Ah the good old temp sensors!

true, but imo the TVR is a very hard 'day to day' car to live with, even though im a huge huge fan.

I just think something like the RS4 combined a bit more user friendlyness.
That one there is a ring basher with the spec, a tad high price for the private sale, but im sure the ceramic brakes were an expensive option from audi. Also the chap has imo made the car better with spacers, miltek and a remap.

:cool:

You bemoaned the Lambo as it was hard to drive daily, surely the TVR could slip into that category.

Actually sod it, just get a speed 12

:evil:

Yeah I know what you're saying. Problem with the Lambo was it was very refined, which dulled the experience somewhat. It was also totally un-useable 90% of the time. As much as I loved it, it was no use as an only car.

The T350 was the same to some extent, but at least it had a boot, and could be parked in a normal car parking space! LOL. Oh and it didn't have every man and his dog asking questions about it..

Maybe you're right though

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Spose a big worry would be about the audi being similar to the lambo and not as 'raw'.

What a step into lotus ownership again?

320d
Pics of the fridge? A fridge in a car is so cool (no pun intended)

Realy nice car though. Big luxurious comfy barge.

Ha! Not actually got a pic of it, but its in the arm rest, holds about 4 500ml bottles and a couple of double deckers ;)

DCi 100
How the fridge is layed out, taken from the thread agesss ago when you were deciding what to buy:

pJx0Q.jpg

eOXjp.jpg

:)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
more money then sense justin!...;) 911 would be my choice next:eek: rr does nothing for me! but nice car :approve:

Elise/VX220/R26
Not feeling this one dude. I like it in a Grand Designs kind of way but come on! Your a young lad with cash on the hip sort it out and come back with something 2 seater and sexy for us please.

Uncle jonnyboy is only trying to help :D

Any updates on this?

I wasn't sure if justin was dead! :(

Been on holiday.. ;)

RRS is sold, well pending. Just wasn't my thing, cracking car, but pretty boring after the novelty wares off!

Test drove and looked at various cars recently hunting for a replacement, 911/R8/GTR/FRS/V8V, but discarded them for various reasons. So going back to a Lotus :)

Perfect for the Ring trip - If it ever happens lol

Last edited: