ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare colours

whats the rarest colour you can get a valver in? mine is xerus gris metallic and i have never seen another valver in this colour, its like a gunmetal grey. i have been told its the rarest colour you can get the car in? we are talking standard paint jobs here too so no aftermarket stuff.

silver valver/hybrid

green is rarest, then probably the gun metal grey and silver, then black,the reds and blues are the most common. think thats all the colours?

LY 200

I thought pearl black was pretty rare when i bought it but theres a few about!!!

Mines rarer than the norm tho as its got leather!!!;)

They did do a flat red JAMESRICH!!!

Quote: Originally posted by derv on 25 December 2004

green is rarest, then probably the gun metal grey and silver, then black,the reds and blues are the most common. think thats all the colours?
what bout white weres white in the list

megane coupe F7R

The rare ones are

Black/silver/Green/White/ Gun metal Grey, I think.

Ive seen qiute a few blue and red + naples red

Naples Red is pearlesent, Not metallic.

Seems there are more rare colours than i thought.

[Edited by Andyvalver on 25 December 2004 at 6:19pm]

Vee dub

I see a few of the normal blue valvers around (williams blue) but not many Monaco blue ones. In fact, I havnt seen a monaco blue valver around Bristol yet.

Tom
Oh - Merry Christmas gang! :D

[Edited by TomS on 25 December 2004 at 7:18pm]

Punto/Clio GTT

if its metallic then very good chance its got a spot of pearl in it (even if you cant see it). my 676 met black is pearl aswell.

jus thought it was funny havin a high solid colour which was pearl, never heard of it :p

FM

Green is the rarest.

ive only seen one REAL green 16v... & thats Ben Js...

aparently he knows of one other that has it.