ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rat Williams

Rat is this seasons look;)

Kif_0139.jpg

Kif_0137.jpg

Kif_0140.jpg

Kif_0141.jpg

Added a faded 16v boot strip

Kif_0151.gif

K20 EG Hatch
haha, just looking at them pics u can still see how good it could look all painted properly with matching wheels lol

Just wait 'til you park it somewhere slightly less than ideal and come back to find it either stripped or with an abandoned car notice on it! :S

Beetle
White16valver said:
Just wait 'til you park it somewhere slightly less than ideal and come back to find it either stripped or with an abandoned car notice on it! :S
lol, Police Aware!:clown:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
God its not even a rat - its a drowned rat with cold sores!

VaVa
It's f**king awful. lol.

Winston where did it all go wrong?? - Yours was one of my favourite looking mk1's.....

Minefcs04.gif

Minefcs01.gif

Last edited:
White16valver said:

My thoughts exactly.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks a riiiight state!!

Nice to see you have taken the polished willys off....your sending them to me right? ;)

I lied craig:eek: ;) ...I got £400 for them from a mate with a blue valver, so was rude not to sell them.

May turn up to fcs 2006 Rat style if i don't pull my finger out lol;)