ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rather chuffed to see my car in the revolving banner, so here's the full size

172 ph1
touris020320100508s.jpg

Some other shots of the car

TF68697.jpg

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_9510.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 182
Im not normally a fan on ph1's but that one looks superb - maybe the ph2 rear bumper adding a little something to it as it looms much better then the oem ph1 bumper

Nice photos too!

172 ph1
phaseII rearbumper 2 I see

still searching for another tracktoy or are you doing the right thing and keeping it? ;-)
Sort of given up on the search for now. The 2 cars that I was interested in were sold with the quickness, before I could even go see them.

Decided to make various upgrades to this car, I don't think I've extracted all of its potential yet. :D
Fantastic !

The best colour PH-1 :D
Thanks, still need to paint the bonnet :clown:
Looks mint in that top pic. Plus it was well sized for the banner, that's why I chose it

:approve:
Thanks! Feel honored. I don't even remember posting it here :eek:
Looks great, quality moving pics want go nurburgring this year so much
+1 im hoping go in august lol
I'll keep an eye out for trip threads, and try to be there when other members head down.
Love that Clio!! What spoiler is that?
Thanks, it was put on by the previous owner so I don't know, but I've seen them for sale online. Here's a larger picture: http://shiyanthegreat.com/Clio2/IMG_9412.jpg

That is lovely! I'm loving Ph1's at the moment.

Im not normally a fan on ph1's but that one looks superb - maybe the ph2 rear bumper adding a little something to it as it looms much better then the oem ph1 bumper

Nice photos too!

Love that photo :D

I like that a lot!
Thanks guys

172 ph1
Was recently alerted to my Clio appearing briefly at 10:05

and 3:25 in this

Last edited by a moderator: