ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Blackfen, Sidcup

Iceberg Ph1
I'm wondering if this is the same one I have spotted in Tesco's fueling up, opposite the Coca Cola Factory near Crittalls Corner Roundabout.. Have tried on here before with no reply!

Giulietta 940
I live next to the BP garage at Avery Hill, and apart from seeing you once Willie, that's the only other one I've ever seen around there :(

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Ive seen this one, im always around that area. Theres a RB that lives near the Coop on the way to knee hill as well. And a Monaco that ive seen a few times, plate starts with RO02 i think.

BG182®
I live next to the BP garage at Avery Hill, and apart from seeing you once Willie, that's the only other one I've ever seen around there :(

Smitchel1's silver 172 who lives just round the corner and there's another one near the Falconwood station driven by and 70+ yr old grandad :eek: but yeah, part from that you hardly see any round here.

Ive seen this one, im always around that area. Theres a RB that lives near the Coop on the way to knee hill as well. And a Monaco that ive seen a few times, plate starts with RO02 i think.

Yeah I've seen that Monaco, Its a female driver last time I saw it :D

Paulie do you have Audi led lights on the front of your car? I saw a BG about a month back in Eltham but didn'd know who it was.

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Nah not me, mines standard apart from a Janspeed exhaust. I didnt realise their was many around this area, we need to sort a mini-meet out :)

Giulietta 940
Admittedly I have seen two V6s around Eltham... but that RB182 is the only other one I see regularly.

Not seen the Falconwood one either, I'm usually around there quite a bit. Only other places I've spotted people nearby are Lewisham and Blackheath.

500 Twinair
I went through sidcup way on the a20 today, saw a black 172 at the lights, did wave but nothing.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Bluewater's a no-go .. get moved on after about 10 seconds. :( Shame, as I could roll down the hill to it haha.

Any ideas where to meet !?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You can't do meets in bluewater?? Didn't know this!

There's quite a few car parks around here I'm sure we could think of one, or bowling in Bheath?

We've got quite a few people from around here now, woo :D

Insignia SRi
If its a car park meet you after that multistory car park next to the bingo hall in bexleyheath is usually pretty quiet!

BG182®
Bluewater's a no-go .. get moved on after about 10 seconds. :( Shame, as I could roll down the hill to it haha.

Any ideas where to meet !?

206info still have regular meets there and as far as I know Lancer Evo's still use bluewater for meets. Infact they have a meet on the 10/02/2010.

As said though the carpark in Bexleyheath near the bingo/bowling place would be good. There's always Blackheath near the big fields as well?