ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - Chelmsford - Lady driver!

BMW 320d M-Sport
Think I've seen this n'all. There's quite a few around Chelmo, tho whenever I flash I get a look of 'wtf' - clearly we need some kind of flyer firing gun from the car window to alert them to the joys of CS lol

BMW 1 Series
I saw the same 182 parked up outside the dentist on moulsham street yesterday.
im so tempted just to leave my clio parked on the boreham interchange roundabout all week just so someone spots me :( hahaha

BMW 320d M-Sport
im so tempted just to leave my clio parked on the boreham interchange roundabout all week just so someone spots me :( hahaha

I never see you! Clearly you need to abandon it near Springfield more often during rush hour times! Usually it goes in waves of loads of RS's and then none. Maybe we need a Chelmsford meet/drive to awaken all these sleeping CS lovers!

Renaultsport Clio 197

I've seen your car about a few times, generally around Springfield way.
Don't come on here to much so never bother with spots i'm afraid.

BMW 1 Series
I never see you! Clearly you need to abandon it near Springfield more often during rush hour times! Usually it goes in waves of loads of RS's and then none. Maybe we need a Chelmsford meet/drive to awaken all these sleeping CS lovers!

haha i'm definitely up for a chelmsford CS meet, although i think we'd have to find somewhere to meet where the local rudeboys dont go haha.

Corsa Van. Meh.
I see loads of RS clio's but I am never quick enough to get a reg usually....plus know-one would notice me as i'm in a blue focus!