ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 cup, a mere £7,995

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
I'm sure he's slowly putting the price up on that. Discussed on here recently I believe.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is another thread about it. It’s local, not sure on the owner. Modified too, it won’t sell at that price especially in today’s climate.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
I offered him $6k and he wasn't impressed with that number.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's hardly done 3000 miles... weird. RB full fat is a great purchase, properly the colour you want if youre holding on to it. 182 cup is a fake cup so no point getting one over a full fat! My god I feel like i'm back in 2005!

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182
Engine bay doesn't exactly look like a car that "wants for nothing"... red coolant too.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good luck to him, hope he gets what he wants for it.

Classic CS, talking down the prices of Clio’s on a Clio Forum 👍

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
182 cup is a fake cup so no point getting one over a full fat! My god I feel like i'm back in 2005!

This exactly, it's nothing special like the 172 Cup was.

The only thing they have to mention is lower sales numbers than the regular 182 making them less common.
Plenty on the market tho, not like they're hard to get hold of.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No one really understood them that much. Blinded by the cup name thinking it was a 172 idea. Actually weird Renault never copied the idea in the 182.

Give me an RB FF 182.

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
Without wishing to shoot myself in the foot, I currently have a 182 cup. Loved my years ownership, used as a daily 20 mile each way commuter, and bar one issue, not missed a beat. But would I buy another, probably not. Do I regret buying it, definitely not.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They're both tremendous cars. They don't do much wrong. Not really tuneable which is actually a good thing. And they're cheap. I love them.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually weird Renault never copied the idea in the 182.

Could have been development costs or something?
It's weird they decided to spaff money on redesigning the hubs and shocks which was completely unnecessary.

Without wishing to shoot myself in the foot, I currently have a 182 cup. Loved my years ownership, used as a daily 20 mile each way commuter, and bar one issue, not missed a beat. But would I buy another, probably not. Do I regret buying it, definitely not.

No-one is saying they're not any good, just simply the justification isn't there to ask mega money, it's not like a Trophy or 172 Cup.

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
Agree with that. Appreciate mine is not as nice an example as this one, but I'm probably going to price it lower than most comparative ffs when I come to sell (post cv-19).

And yes, deffo not a trophy. Although haven't had a chance to compare mine properly yet given current state of affairs.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
No one really understood them that much. Blinded by the cup name thinking it was a 172 idea. Actually weird Renault never copied the idea in the 182.

Give me an RB FF 182.

Yes.
FF RB182 >>>> The cup version.
1000%