ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 first clean.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I would get a thread up of the latest addition. Gave it its first clean today after buying it in Jan :).

Firstly the old ph1..
7945815414_d0665a9c04_z.jpg
[/url]
Ph1 trax by Adam1182, on Flickr

And now for the 182.. Excuse the pics there off the iphone :eek:.

Quick comparison of the exhaust before and after.
8512652089_73aa731dcc_z.jpg

Rb first clean by Adam1182, on Flickr

And finished pics.
8512660917_650c779626_z.jpg

8512656387_90c57c4c32_z.jpg

8513765640_3a91e858d1_z.jpg

8513769860_b6b8c6b794_z.jpg

The pics seem to be dark so there a bit crap but you get the jist. Lots of plans for this after a few mechanical bits are sorted including coilovers a detail and new wheels.

Thanks for looking :).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Very clean! Love the colour, can't wait to own one.

Cheers mate it really is a nice colour, had a few comments from neighbours while out cleaning :)

paintworks looks better than my 200! Love RB .. Stunning car mate. what did you use ?

Lol cheers mate paintwork is okay but theres a few little marks here and there that need attending to and could do with a machine polish. I just washed it with some dodo juice btbm and gave it a coat of collinite 845 insulator wax. Very happy with the results just from a basic wash though and the collinite is just temporary until I stock up on some decent stuff, I must say it is very good stuff for the price though, gives pretty good results and beads really well.

RB Clio 182
Thats gorgeous mate, the rb is really growing on me, in some pics(not yours) it looks really light which doesnt make it look as deep/glossy/nice :)

TTRS & V50
3rd RS, jeesus.

Should look reet good once on coilies. It's hard to pull off black wheels at standard height IMO.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
3rd RS, jeesus.

Should look reet good once on coilies. It's hard to pull off black wheels at standard height IMO.

Lol yep and back where I was to start with!! Will be getting 15's once it gets some coilovers and they wont be black :).

RB Cup Fwend

Oh hai cup fwend ;)

Lovely, but then i knew that!

Lol yep cheers mate.

Stunning mate

Looks tidy.

RB is such a nice colour, especially when clean! Good effort!

Cheers for the kind comments chaps :).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah right took me over a month to get round to doing mine.

Give me some goodies of the burpspeed car and Im sure I could sort something out though mate :rasp:.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Really!? Hadn't even cleaned the ph1 for a month or 2 before hand lol. You got spacers? As it never really got dirt up the side of my car either.

Really!? Hadn't even cleaned the ph1 for a month or 2 before hand lol. You got spacers? As it never really got dirt up the side of my car either.
really, they look normal when dry but soon as they get abit damp they look like i'v just shined them up and got the fain black splatter on the rear, strange

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
really, they look normal when dry but soon as they get abit damp they look like i'v just shined them up and got the fain black splatter on the rear, strange

Haha strange at least you don't have to worry about doing them I guess.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It has one mate, the pics are just that dark you cant even see it haha.

Will get some better pics when it gets a proper clean and goes on the coilovers :)

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Very nice Adam, as much as i like the high gloss black rims - the standard anthracite suits RB so well! Nice all the same!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice Adam, as much as i like the high gloss black rims - the standard anthracite suits RB so well! Nice all the same!

Yeah I'm not a fan of the black either tbh so will be glad to get it on coilovers and I think I'll be going for some F1's possibly in a different colour which I haven't seen on here before.

looks good adam, don't break this one :rasp:

Lol yeah cheers I seem to have a habbit of doing that :(

If it happens again I'm buying a cheap -£500 rot box lol.