ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Part Deux

Titanium 182
Photo0023.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
not good either :(

Looks good leeroy, no need for a paint correction by the looks of things uve got it locked dwn, u must stop polishing the exhausts with your knob though :rasp:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah had an exhaust. Been to meets before. I love it when police move you on they may aswell have a chequered flag saying GO!!. lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
While a few of us are talking, thinking about a meet this wed at teeside park, a few people are already going so let's try get a proper turnout with some notice. I'll put it up in the local meet thread.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Yeah i will go in the clio, try not to park near too many speedbumps as I will have a nightmare getting in

172 Cup
Your clocking the miles up mate.....lol

Im going to have to come out one night with you Lee but you'll have to pick me up....when the Clio is back together ill bring that out for a couple of nights when the engine needs running in.

Titanium 182
Some Standard OE parts fitted last week.

2 Brand new rear dampers as the old cup ones had decided to give up. Car feels so much better now then are done!

Feels like a brand new car!

My front tyres were running low, so decided to get 2 brand new Michie Exaltos pilots. For those who don’t know Exaltos were especially made for the Clio sport range and offer the best for road and track driving.

Also had a new headlight washer fitted to!

I spent about 5 or 6 hours cleaning the whole car, then unfortunately forgot to take any pictures. SO for the mean time no pictures.