ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - worcester

Mk2 Ph1
I thought it was him at first too matey but it was a female driving. There is a cruise/meet in worcester on tuesdays called twotwenty so im guessing they must of popped down to that. I had a mk1phs2 clio but sadly shes up for sale due to doing silly miles and only being a 1.2
to work. Currently rolling around in a focus whist i save up for the 182 :) not long now. Got all the info i need just waiting for the perfect one ;-)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Wernt me!! That meet (sorry for any one who goes!) is just full of boy racers with loud music playing!!

Im there weekly....... Not!!!!!

Mk2 Ph1
Ye i think so Cerrone. On a more serious note a meet would be quite cool, just need to get the car :D
The cruise was cool back in the day but now its all about it looking sweet and running well. Not bodging it and ragging it around own hoping it doeesnt fall off.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
^ very true I used to dribble over some max power mags! I came across some in my bedroom the other week and it's crazy how the trends change! It's all smooth now, couple of years ago it was how big of a body kit could u get on!!

Mk2 Ph1
I came into the car scene when neons wheee on the way out and big wheels where on the way in. Was never too into bod kits, splitters and stuff yes but no barryboy dustbin lids and duck tape all round to make it look 30xs lower. Just need a little more saving and the 182 adventure can begin :-D