ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB, New Wheels, New Pics

R14 CUP
Looks great - was nearly gonna have these wheels myself, but pulled out.

I think they suit RB much more than mondial tbh.

As I said looks great, really great. :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome!

I always wondered what it'd look like on them. I nearly changed them myself a few times when I owned it.

RB 182 FF
I echo some other comments, if the bullets were anthracite to match the wheels it would be perfection!!! Anthracite bullets with RB writing and it's car p**n! :D

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I echo some other comments, if the bullets were anthracite to match the wheels it would be perfection!!! Anthracite bullets with RB writing and it's car p**n! :D

RB writing on carbon? :D

Out of interest, in the pics can you actually notice the bullets are carbon? :eek:

I have the original bullets so I could paint them anthracite...

RB 182 FF
RB writing on carbon? :D

Out of interest, in the pics can you actually notice the bullets are carbon? :eek:

I have the original bullets so I could paint them anthracite...

When I saw the black bullets I guessed they were carbon, ofcourse we are just being picky here, the car looks absolutely fantastic! Personally anthracite bullets with RB writing would just make the car perrrrrrrrfection!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Or rb bullets with anthracite writing? ;)

Rich, if your running spacers, what have you done with regards to the wheel bolts or do you have hubcentrics?
I would like to space mine out an tad (15mm all round) but want to be able to use TPI polarised wheel bolts. Think my 2118s are et38

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Or rb bullets with anthracite writing? ;)

Rich, if your running spacers, what have you done with regards to the wheel bolts or do you have hubcentrics?
I would like to space mine out an tad (15mm all round) but want to be able to use TPI polarised wheel bolts. Think my 2118s are et38

I believe the 15mm spacers up front are the 'A' centric type, requiring the longer bolts. I'm using the original wheels bolts at the rear with 5mm universal spacers, wheels areET43, no scrubbing. Id love the TPI bolts but can't imagine they do them longer.

182 Trophy
Best rb I've seen in a long time. Stunning.
Its a close second only to Christopher's as my fave ever.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
im only local to you never seen this around.

I live in Thundersley but head over to 2 tree to hit a few balls at the driving range every now and then. Tell a lie I took some pics of my old white track 172 in the car park last year.

An orange one
That is amazing, perfect 182 and I'm a 2118 hater TBH!

Think the colour and ride height just make it work! :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
That is so so good. Perfect even.
7924392384_7fcbc016d3_z.jpg

An orange one
So much nicer looking in that guise, than any 197 / 200 or that bloody awful 5 door tank they call the new RS