ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Worcester tongiht!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Was me!! Did give you a flash!! Oh and your rear back left tail light is out!! Love the silver 182 wheels really suit the silver clio's!!

Ahh awesome, yeah I saw! By the time I was going to flash back you were already too far past me :D

Cheers for that, trip to halfrauds for a new bulb then :)

Yeah I like the silver wheels, would rather have some 2118's though!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea I'm looking at the 2118's at the mo! It's going to have to happen!!

192'd BG 182 FF
I was out in worcester last night, i never see anybody up those ways. Is there many?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
As far as I know there are 3 on the form that not counting me or you!!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Il b driving round or sat in the pub the copcut in Droitwich! That's about all I do!!! Will have to have a Worcester mini meet!!

192'd BG 182 FF
You know the garden place just down the road from the copcut elm? There used to be a silver 182 parked there all the time! Know them?

192'd BG 182 FF
Ive got a BG 182, the only other sport ive seen in worcester is a blue (i think) 172 with its failure of a twin exhaust nearly dragging on the floor.

Yep that was me, used to work part-time at that farm shop :)

I've seen that 172 also, it's got some "crazy" alloys too!

Saw you again today Cerrone :p

We'll have to get a mini-meet on the go!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Fitted my carbon diamond on the front today just got the back one todo! Yea that 172 is fuked at the mo I think it's a track ****!