ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-Map

SG9 Forester STi
I got the Ktec remap but after I get my new manifold Im going to RS tuning for one.

Clio 197 08
Why do people prefer the RS Tuning remap to the K-Tec? Havent had either but was thinking about one!

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
Just this second got back from RS tuning in Leeds and it was well worth the drive. You also get a before and after printout.

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
how did you get on dave?

Cars standard apart from an ITG panel filter. Before the map the car made 171.7bhp at the fly and after made 179.5bhp so not a bad gain. Paul said that was good standard power and quite a good gain too. Was going to get the inlet matched before but I was told the gains would be next to nothing. Might have cracked 180bhp if I had

clio sport 172
my 172 was running 172.4 at the fly, and now has a power flow system and a kTR panel filter on and getting rolling road next week at supper chips again to se what its done then looking t a sports cat for it , then gess have to get a re-map to sort it all out to work to gether

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
do you rekon you'd feel a increase of 8 -10 bhp in a 172cup? worth the money?

The most noticible think about the car is that it now picks up alot quicker and the kick at 5 grand isnt as prominant. Car does definatley feel alot better and would well recomend.

do you rekon you'd feel a increase of 8 -10 bhp in a 172cup? worth the money?

IMO yes, if you look it not just a peak gain but across most of the rev range...

Attachments

• DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 38
after i had mine done the best way i could describe it is the car was as fast two up as it used to be when i was alone

Porsche Boxster987S
how much does it cost from rstuning and does it take away the horrible idle the 1*2 has????

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Cars standard apart from an ITG panel filter. Before the map the car made 171.7bhp at the fly and after made 179.5bhp so not a bad gain. Paul said that was good standard power and quite a good gain too. Was going to get the inlet matched before but I was told the gains would be next to nothing. Might have cracked 180bhp if I had

how come your bhp was 171.7 at the fly and you have a 182. shouldnt it be around 180-182 give or take the engine???

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
Supposed to be 182 ps from factory but as Paul told me they arent blue printed engines from renault so everyone is different. 171 bhp (on an acurate rolling road) is a good standard figure, car has fairly low miles, regularly serviced etc so figures.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
good result did you have the custom map or just the 182 generic map?

thanks

oh did the panel filter make any difference?

thanks

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
Just the base map as I dont have any mods, just the panel filter. Not sure if the panel filter makes a difference though.