ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

re maping??

i am thinking about re mapping my clio 182, has any one else done it and did it make a big diffrence and were did you get it done and haw much did it cost?

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Map and license came to £75. Sold the RS tuner for the same price I paid so overall it cost £75 :p

Ahhhhh I see said the blind man, I have just got the map to do mine, I am in 2 minds as to keeping it afterwards for a Diagnostic tool....

Willo

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhhhh I see said the blind man, I have just got the map to do mine, I am in 2 minds as to keeping it afterwards for a Diagnostic tool....

Willo

I just use a cheap eBay obd scanner I keep in the car for that mate. £6 and you've got it on you at all times to connect to your phone. Diagnosed my no 2 injector was dead the other day

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I just use a cheap eBay obd scanner I keep in the car for that mate. £6 and you've got it on you at all times to connect to your phone. Diagnosed my no 2 injector was dead the other day

Oh I like the sound of that, any chance you could pm me some details and I will probably flog my RS tuner when I am done, already had a PM asking about it...

Cheers
Willo

Clio 172 Cup Mondial

Could you send a link to this please? Would like one recommended! Thanks

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Well just got back in after mapping the car and taking out for a spin, and i am really pleased, the power delivery feels so linear, doesn't bog at all, and builds nicely as the revs do, i would really recommend it anyone who hasn't done it already, it really is an excellent mod IMO....

Willo