ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

real life grand theft auto

thats a learner car in the tunnel that it wedged into!

and how the f**k couldnt the police smash the windows with their trunctions? are they made out of rubber these days?

14' Leon Cupra 280
That is the bridge in Darlington near the South Park. Hope that learner wasn't doing his test.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
that baton should of smashed the window!! scary how far these w%ankers will go to try and get away, that bike cop could of so easily been crushed!
i hope they rot in jail, the silly thing is he prob ran from them cuz he didn't wanna stop for not havin his seat belt on! lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Just shows how f**king limp the cops are in this country today.
Nancy boy with his petal truncheon would of been there all day.
If this was in spain there would of been around 30 bullet holes by the end of that clip

ian

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Would be a much safer place to be i think
Just thinking of going to the local shops but i cant cos theres a gang of 20 chavs pissed up and then the police show up with guns.

ian

clio 182 FF
Bulliet proof glass ?
I know for a fact the celica drivers window can smash very easily seen it happen a long time ago up at strathclyde park when all the wee idiots used to smash each others cars up for something as stupid like " who you looking at "

Jesus, can't believe they couldn't break the glass. I hope they Rodney King'd that c**t, he deserves it, and that's coming from me and I think I'm quite liberal! Glad that motorbike cop didn't get crushed also, he was close to it then.

Mondeo STTDCI
That is absolutely f**king shocking.

THis is the reason that some force areas have a "no pursuit" policy. Some namby pamby liberals will say it would have been better for him to get away than write off the learner car and risk lives of members of the public.

As for the window I also struggle to believe that it couldnt get put through.