ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really want to get some Rota grid Vs but what should i be spending

MKV GTI
With the greatest respect, why?!

The wheels will cost more than the cars worth, assuming you still have the 1.2, save your money.

With the greatest respect, why?!

The wheels will cost more than the cars worth, assuming you still have the 1.2, save your money.

Perhaps in his current stage of life/situation, he's not able to have a sport. It's not as if the money's lost to him if he buys the alloys as he can always resell them later.

A quick google brings up a load of prices for rota grids, but if you mean second hand I guess it depends on the condition and colour they're painted in.

MKV GTI
Perhaps in his current stage of life/situation, he's not able to have a sport. It's not as if the money's lost to him if he buys the alloys as he can always resell them later.

A quick google brings up a load of prices for rota grids, but if you mean second hand I guess it depends on the condition and colour they're painted in.

Im not knocking him, iv been through the stage of throwing money at cars i think we've all done it i can just think of MUCH better things to spend my money on.

I personally thing the car would suit some nice OZ F1'S from a phase 1 sport, can be had for peanuts and they will look 10x better than rota grids i just cant see then suiting a clio tbh, all imo of course.

Im not knocking him, iv been through the stage of throwing money at cars i think we've all done it i can just think of MUCH better things to spend my money on.

I personally thing the car would suit some nice OZ F1'S from a phase 1 sport, can be had for peanuts and they will look 10x better than rota grids i just cant see then suiting a clio tbh, all imo of course.

yeh I see what you mean might not just enquiring really I already have the 172 5 spoke wheels on as you can see from my thread