ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

realy bored

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
4121755505_3ff846b19e.jpg

any1 else done some similar? pointless thread i know but :rasp:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah fair play. :) First shot I ever took with my Canon was this type, dunno why! Ended up with a photo of a Christmas tree with light trails lol.

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
If you're really really bored, you've got to get it so it changes time as you're taking the shot. 16:36 inside, 16:37 outside. Other times also apply.

BMW E92/Audi S3
If you're really really bored, you've got to get it so it changes time as you're taking the shot. 16:36 inside, 16:37 outside. Other times also apply.

I've done that before. Awesome idea. I've did it with my decks.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah fair play. :) First shot I ever took with my Canon was this type, dunno why! Ended up with a photo of a Christmas tree with light trails lol.

Lol, I did that too!

Nice shot.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
not as hard as i thought it would be the quality's not as good think because uv got to time the zoom perfectly. also the angle isnt the same as the first

to much light coming from the left
4122161701_800897b322.jpg

turned the light off. can make out the 20.00
4122934508_0dbcea94a1.jpg