ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear. 1.2 camber how and where?

I was wondering if someone could please help. I have a 1.2 16v lowered on ta technics coilovers (i know not the best). I also have 25mm spacers all round. The front wheels are fine but the rear wheels are excessively rubbing and is worse when i have passengers. Its got as bad that in 10 months i have ruined a set of brand new tyres and had to get rid of them due to the sidewalls getting rubbed and cut. Annoying considering they still had 5mm+ tread left.

Now to solve the problem i was thinking of either fitting camber shims or any other method of creating camber or getting my arches rolled. Or maybe even both.

Now i know i could remove the spacers but i like how my wheels are in line with the arches and how well the car handles with the wide track.

If anyone can help that would be great.

If camber shims or anything else like that would work. How exactly are they fitted as never really done anything like that before. Done all the rest of the work on the car my self, so any future mods or fixes i would like to also be able to do my self. Also for learning and experience purposes.

Thanks.