ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear blulb holders

Chocolate Bar™
difficult one in all honesty. best way is to remove the lights and have a look.

the standard renault bulbholders are a long solid rectangular shape, held on by four triangular wedges. most of the aftermarket lights i've seen use a series of individual bulb holders that each screw into the back of each hole.

for the amount of money you'd save i'd try and get some new lights that are complete with bulbholders.

with most lexus lights the connectors bypass the bulb holders and fit straight into the loom ?

Jap Shed
DOES ANYONE HAVE LEXUS LIGHTS? are the bulb holders the same as std? the originals i am due to win in 12 hrs dont have any! can i use the lexus holders and std lights?????
HELP!!:S

cliobritt said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE LEXUS LIGHTS? are the bulb holders the same as std? the originals i am due to win in 12 hrs dont have any! can i use the lexus holders and std lights?????
HELP!!:S

me .................... like i said you dont need the bulb holders as it fits straight to the wiring ?

Jap Shed
i already have lexus lights on!
but the original lights i am buying dont have holders, see what i mean?

cliobritt said:
i already have lexus lights on!
but the original lights i am buying dont have holders, see what i mean?

ok u defo need to buy the holders as you cant fit the std lights back on without them
i did have to buy a set of holders , 10 notes from cliospares in w'ton .

BMW F31
my old mk2 ph1 had standard lights, i then bought some lexarse lights and they utilised the original bulb holders, if you buy standard lights again you will be able to use the bulb holders that are in the lights already mate ;)

BMW F31
yeah but the lexus lights have the bulb holders so if you buy new oe ones you can use the bulb holder from the lexus lights. ;)