ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear brake linkage?

Z4
I'm confused.
My dad has looked at my car and doesn't think the rear brakes are right, there's meant to be a linkage connecting the rears brakes and around the axcel area?

I called up holden and apparently the clio doesn't come with this part.

Can anyone shed some light? I can get more info off my dad if needed.

Thanks

Z4
It doesn't have a bias valve, Unless its a Mk1 i believe

Its controlled electronically

the reason I ask is that when giving it an mot, there was no reading given on the brake sensor, perhaps this is because it's done electronicly...

cheers mate!

Just seems odd all the mechanics are there just no linkage :S

www.renparts.co.uk
the load sensing valve isn't attached on the cup, do a search there is a vosa newsletter for MOT testers, to explain why there is no braking force on the rear.

Z4
the load sensing valve isn't attached on the cup, do a search there is a vosa newsletter for MOT testers, to explain why there is no braking force on the rear.

that's what I wanted to hear, thankyou. I will give it a search, if no luck I'll post in here again haha.

Thanks for your help, probably the most informative reply I've ever recieved on CS

Dodgy one
this is what your dads looking for, Incase people are wondering what one looks like, This is a 306 but its all the same

DSC00005.jpg