ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Brake Pads replacement

My rear pads are worn out and are making noise and I was thinkng about doing it myself as I dont reckon I will be able to get anyone else to do it - I know its not a big job but how exactly do I do it.

Ta...

Arjun

Ok, not an interesting subject I know......does anyone know if the mk2 172 rear pads are the same as any other Renault?

Arjun

FRST and 106 GTi

Has renault got any +- 280mm front discs that would fit the valver calipers (with caliper extensions I know eheh)? on a clio with 15" alloys.

sorry, I know that its not the subject of this post. :p

Silver Fabia vRS

Thats right Wayne...Ive got Tarox Fast road pads all round on mine...the fronts are the same as the new Laguna (with the wear sensors chopped off) and the rears the same as the 16v

Thanks guys. BTW, to fit rear pads by Renault Minute is around £130inc (!)but only £60inc from Kwik-Fit - although I dont know what pads they use...........want to fit Tar Ox for the rears but I dont know where to get them.

Arjun

Thankfully NH is going to do them for me and remove the spacers Im using for the rear AVO springs at the sames time.........

Saved!

Arjun