ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Brakes

R26
Hi gang,

Just went to get my first set of replacement rear brakes - need pads and discs. Turns out the rear brakes on the 182 - the disk come attached to the ABS pieces - as such gonna cost £350 fitted (not by Renault but with renault parts) can't believe it is that expensive when it only cost me £250 for the front discs and pads.

Any thoughts on the price - does this seem ok?

172 A Cupwork Orange™
see if you had a 172 cup cheaper :p no abs lol j/k
price wise not sure my advice always shop around

clio 172
it comes with a new wheel bearing aswell and its easier to buy with the bearing already pressed and you might find its renault only discs if they are standard ones

megan R26.R number 006
Hi gang,

Just went to get my first set of replacement rear brakes - need pads and discs. Turns out the rear brakes on the 182 - the disk come attached to the ABS pieces - as such gonna cost £350 fitted (not by Renault but with renault parts) can't believe it is that expensive when it only cost me £250 for the front discs and pads.

Any thoughts on the price - does this seem ok?
if you go on www.yozzsport.co.uk they sell rear disks and pads at a affordable price with the abs ring and wheel bearings