ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper adjustment?

titanic killer
Took my back bumper off today to see if i could adjust it to sit higher,but after taking it off and trying different things i couldnt get it how i wnted it!
It meets fine around the arches but seem to be lower around the back lights and in the middle at the back,like there seems to be too much of a gap and when looking at it straight on from the rear you can see the 2 torx screws too much imo as most other sports seem to be fine in that respect
any other ideas to try and adjust it??
cheers

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Strange one...

To be honest, I can see a bit of the 2 torx screws on mine too. I don't see any other way to rase it without drilling new holes. Maybe there's something up with your bootlid sitting too high? Try moving the bootlid catch a bit further back. It should hopefully allow your bootlid to close a bit tighter and conceal the torx's a bit more.

titanic killer
thnks for the reply mate
defo not boot lid as that sits perfect tbh but like you say when i hd the bumper off there was no real adjustment to be had so prob will try not looking at it anymore as its bugging the s**t out of me,lol

LY 182
if you think about it, if you can see the torx screws it dosnt matter how far you move the bumper you are still going to see them, the screws dont move with the bumper! you need to lower the bootlid down a bit if you want to hide those