ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper help.

Iceberg 172
Hey guys, trying to fit my 172 rear bumper on my non sport clio, but I'm having some trouble. These white impact plastics just won't line up with the sports rear bumper flanges. Do I need to take them off? image.jpg

Thanks,
Dan

The plastic bits should stay on with your old exisiting bumper i think. You get foam ones with the 172 bumper, if you dont have any with the 172 bumper it shouldnt matter too much i dont think? Correct me if im wrong though. If you dont have any foam bits with the 172 bumper drop me a PM i think i have a spare set somewhere. Wayne

Edit - Also have you left your non sport arch liners on? If so they wont work with the 172 bumper

Iceberg 172
The plastic bits should stay on with your old exisiting bumper i think. You get foam ones with the 172 bumper, if you dont have any with the 172 bumper it shouldnt matter too much i dont think? Correct me if im wrong though. If you dont have any foam bits with the 172 bumper drop me a PM i think i have a spare set somewhere. Wayne

Edit - Also have you left your non sport arch liners on? If so they wont work with the 172 bumper

The white bits you mean? I need some foams ones, will pm you, thanks dude.

Iceberg 172
Apparently it'll work temporarily, ill fit it without the white bits and see how I get on