ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Bumper

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Would a 172 rear bumper fit my car without modification? I have a 1.2 16v 04, or would I need to get a 182 rear bumper? Whats the difference between the two bumpers? Thanks.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Hey I was just going to start a similar topic :D

A 172 phase 2 should fit both phase 1 and 2 clio of all models but what I'd like to know is whether its difficult or just a simple bolt-off and bolt-on job?

The 172 and 182 are the same as far as I understand althouth the 182 has two exhaust grooves.

I'm picking up a phase 1 and want a phase 2 bumper on it.

M2 Competition
Takes around 30 mins to swap them over. 6 bolts, and the four bolts holding rear arch liners on.

172 bumper would fit fine, as would 182 (except then you get exhaust holes)

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
So you just remove the arch liners and fit the 172 bumper in place and then reattach them.

Petrol Blue 182.
i thought as the 172 bumper is deeper then the ph1 you also need the 172 archliners (standerd ph2 ones) as the ph1 are smaller archliners?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
for a ph2 its a straight swap, takes about 15mins and you dont need to remove the archliners, however not all the holes on the non sport archliners line up with the ph2 172/182 rear bumper but its still secure enough