ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear camber out of spec?

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
Got the 182 tracked yesterday following all the work on the front end (brand new OEM cup setup). Front has come into spec nicely, with the exception of NS caster, although not too worried about that as it's only slightly out.

Rear camber on the other hand is miles out. Any common suspects for this? Bloke writing up my invoice thought it might be rear beam bushes - doesn't quite seem to add up to me? Could see that knocking toe out easily but less sure about camber.

Could it just be an old slightly out of true beam? Bang some camber shims on it and call it good?

I've read the spec for a standard road setup is about -1°30" so a degree shim on each side seems like it would sort it out nicely, long as there's nothing else I'm missing.

Cheers

Before and after alignment printout below!

DLqx0h8.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hard to tell, but I'd be inclined to go with the bloke writing your invoice. It does look like something is a bit worn and sagged.