ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Discs And Pads

Fornts are easy IMo get stock unless you'd had problems in the past if yu want any better decide how much better you are willing to accept then go to different calipers or Ds2500's and accept the weekness and stregths of them both.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
This is from a post from a guy called DAY .He got ebc greenstuff pads and brembo discs from .Thats a good price and i'll be looking at this set up when mine need changing .The actual pads and discs are the same as the meganes just so you don't get confused , they're are the sameas the 172 / 182's .

http://www.gsfcarparts.com/

This is the finalised setup, I dont need any other pad, been discussed to death lol.

R64276FG BRAKE PAD SET-EBC GREENST CLIO 172 42.00
R60139 BRAKE DISC-VENT 280mm CLIO 2.0 16V (CB0N) 27.50
R60139 BRAKE DISC-VENT 280mm CLIO 2.0 16V (CB0N) 27.50

£114 inc VAT

I've not included the CS discount either...

as stated in a previous post on brakes try Brakes4u decent price and very good service i also got my brakelines from here and by the way i got redstuff pads and they work really well efven after a couple or trackdays

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Lunner said:
Dont' bother with uprated padss, ESP EBC sh*te, stick with std ones the rears do f**k all work anyways

Maybe they do fcuk all on cups , but they did work on my old 172 ff and my new 182 ff from the amount of brake dust i have on the wheels .

MRBILLYUK said:
Maybe they do fcuk all on cups , but they did work on my old 172 ff and my new 182 ff from the amount of brake dust i have on the wheels .
They don't do anyhting on the 172/182s either my rear wheels get covered in what looks like brake dust and its got drums. the rear pads are tiny and when they last as long as they do compared to the huge front ones you realise they do about one twententy of the braking if that.