ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear discs need replacing!

ph1 172 Black
Are the rear discs the same on all 1*2. I have a ph1 one and Motorfactors seem very unsure on what to sell me. I know I need a set of bearing (or discs with them pressed in.) Was quoted £25 per disc and £25 for bearings. So be around £100. Does that sound right?

Also I'm sure these are the same size as the ones that were on my Megane. Is this true because I'm sure auto spares place will have them in. I swapped some on my megane and the came with bearings already in.

Last edited:
  182cup & 172 racecar
Are the rear discs the same on all 1*2. I have a ph1 one and Motorfactors seem very unsure on what to sell me. I know I need a set of bearing (or discs with them pressed in.) Was quoted £25 per disc and £25 for bearings. So be around £100. Does that sound right?
Go to renault they are the same price.

Black 197
Well Renault charge £95+vat and that includes the discs, bearings pressed and ABS ring attached, did my rear 182 discs 2 months ago but not sure if the prices have changed.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just go to Renault £96, bearing and abs ring already attached.

ph1 172 Black
Ok I'm going Renault. Tried to get club discount before at Renault and they looked at me like I was a right moron?!?!

Bus w**ker
Few problems there;
You're not a club member,
Renault dealerships are franchises, so whilst one may give a discount to CS club members the majority won't...and probably won't of even heard of CS.

Anyway 7701204901, give them that and ring round a few of the local stealers.

ph1 172 Black
I was messing. I know I'm not a member no more. Why have I got to ring round. Shouldn't they all be same?

Thanks for part no but one near me won't let u have a thing by part no. Really akward. Wouldn't even sell my mate a centre cap cause his 1.2 didn't come with alloys!

Bus w**ker
They all sell at their own prices so you're best to ring round to get the best price. If the local one to you is unwilling to sell you items that don't match your models spec or from a part number go elsewhere.

ph1 172 Black
Oh thanks. Was lucky gave guy part no. you gave me over phone and he didn't argue or ask for reg etc. Go part sent from Notts to my branch by midday and picked up at 2 so all good really.

Fitting tomorrow. Thanks for all help. Was suprised that pads were £49+vat tho. Think OE ones will do for rear!

Bus w**ker
How much have/are you paying for them?

Pad wise Gray has told me GSF sell them at about £13, no idea on a part number though as their website sucks TBQFH.