ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Image

TT
lol, well basically, i had removed it, then the holes annoyed me, and then for a joke i put them upside down. i keep meaning to put it back to normal but never get round to it, but cheers, stealth is what im going for!! bodycoloured bumpers next!!

TT
yes the backbox is pretty stupid!!at about 3000 revs its sillyl, specially in 4-5 gear, buts its all good, lol tbh the insurance comapnies dont know anything yet....so i dunno, anyone imagine how much backbox, lowering 40mm, £600 ICE would cost to insure!?

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Looks good m8 I like the rear lights

dsc000495tk.jpg

TT
yeah the light comes through ok, i havent been pulled over yet by the police, and ive had a few follow me since ive had them!! so thats ok, however is there a remedy to the matt?cause i would like them to be more glossy?laquer maybe?

yeah cheers, it is obviously certain tastes, but im getting tints, bodycoloured bumps, and debadging, so hopefully will look better after everythings done!!

Last edited:
  R26 230
lovin de rear lights mate look well good im goin for black rear end aswell but just bought de black lights from k tec, plus got full black tints so looks mint. But

R26 230
lovin de rear lights mate look well good im goin for black rear end aswell but just bought de black lights from k tec, plus got full black tints so looks mint. But them rear lights gotta be illegal way too dark.

TT
MOT wise they may be ya, but not policewise!!not been pulled over yet...touch wood. but i dont have MOT for a long time yet, so its all good, il buy a spare set of standards for that i guess.yep im getting tints too, only thing that annoys me about that, is that front ones cant be done anymore!!!

R26 230
gutted mate, to be honest mine are doen as dark as could legally go and unless theres another clio next to me you cant really tell the difference. defo worth gettin em done.

TT
lol yep, i must get round to fixing my badge back!lol just too lazy.... and does anyone know rough costs of colour coding the bumpers?

love the lights!!

Maybe try Adrian Flux for insurance, i was with Norwich Union before and they took almost 200 quid off!