ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Koni shocks

225 Cup & Williams
Where is the cheapest place for rear Koni shock? I'm looking to replace them on my trophy and if they are cheaper than standard (£105) then I'll end up going for them.

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Demon tweeks list them on ebay, about £102 delivered i think.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine from Demon Tweeks, just over £200 the pair delivered 2 months ago.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cool cheers guys. How do you find then jenic? Have you got the mark fish springs too?

Not got the springs, just got the konis as they were the same price as sachs and one of mine was leaking when I got it so can't really compare.

Feels really firm though, and feels planted too, noticed that when I went up to the lakes last month.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I was under the impression the MF ones just go stiffer, since mine aren't set at the stiffest setting but are still pretty stiff I fail to see the need unless you're racing it.

225 Cup & Williams
I'm not entirely sure what the difference is between the mf ones and normal konis tbh don't fancy paying £160 a piece either.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The reason i bought the MF springs was one of my standard front ones where snapped and it was cheaper to replace all 4 with MF springs than it was to buy 2 front standard ones at the time.
The MF lower the car a little and its a decent set up