ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear seatbelt

172 with k-tec sound
hi guys took my car for its mot today and it failed on center seatbelt :mad: passed on every thing else im taking it back tomorrow morning for seatbelt to be sorted and a retest now am i right in thinking when they retest it they only check the thing that failed the car as i seem to remember a garage failed my 1.2 clio then i had the work done took it back and they only checked what it failed on before passing it thanx:D

172 with k-tec sound
I'd imagine they'd only test the failed seat belt in question as they've already checked everything else that's required for an M.O.T.
cool cheers thought as much just didnt want to be sat around for ages again they kept me a hour n half just testing it today i am :mad: about that seatbelt tho only fooking thing that failed :(

I think some places drag the test out because they're only allowed to do so many a day, not to certain on that though.

If mine failed on a faulty rear seatbelt I'd be tempted to just rip the seatbelts and seats out then take it back. Can't test what isn't there ;) lol

Edit: I'm presuming you mean the rear one failed or was it the front one?

172 with k-tec sound
I think some places drag the test out because they're only allowed to do so many a day, not to certain on that though.

If mine failed on a faulty rear seatbelt I'd be tempted to just rip the seatbelts and seats out then take it back. Can't test what isn't there ;) lol

Edit: I'm presuming you mean the rear one failed or was it the front one?
lol it was the rear center one of all things:D